Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Your Last Letter

  1. #1
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    ?Your Last Letter?

    I believe the question arose when someone asked me why and I didn?t have an answer. I could only guess and make up some thing believable for him. We laughed and he was soon on his way. The thought of you lingered on and the question of why just repeated over and over until now two and a half years later. Did I really love you? Or did you somehow just let me go? My heart remains unchanged since that day long ago when the only words you spoke as we parted were I still love you. Maybe some have called me a fool for letting you go. In time I have learned that love is more than words could ever say. Yet some how on that day your few words have changed my life forever. When I felt your love for me I longed for to hear those delicate words ring in my ears. Yet as our love died... your words became that final spear that would pierce my heart and scar me forever more. My love for you has not yet since died. Sometimes I?m awaken in the night by tears that run from my eyes and down my face. My hand reaches out into thin air that was only moments before reaching out for you. In many of my dreams you never speak. And though the silence is haunting and somewhat unsettling, I believe I hear more and understand better than I did when we were together. There was one dream in which you did speak though. We were walking together down a path that went through the park. I reached out for your hand and pulled you pulled it away. I looked into your eyes and you simply said, No... it could never be. Not with the time we?ve been apart. We would never be the same, you and I. And you continued down the path. Alone this time. Never stopping. Never looking back. So to heal this scar, end the dreams, and to answer all of the questions ...I write to you just one last time to say I never did receive your last letter.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg....

    *whimpers*

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    I can't believe you guys (GIRL too) are reading all of these... [img]redface.gif[/img] Damn I feel exposed now. But sort of a warm fuzzy feeling too. :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •